POWERS OF AUTHORITY TO THE GENERAL MEETING
There is no reason why powers of attorney should have to be created manually, printed, signed, scanned and returned as a PDF per e-mail.
Of course, all this takes time and also requires manual counting and control on the part of the company.
On dCompany’s platform, the entire process of creating, sending out, issuing and registering powers of attorney is digital. The solution is of course integrated with the minutes from the general meeting so that you don’t have to count up when registering attendance and during each case.
Good to know
- When sending a notice to a general meeting, a request is automatically sent out as to whether it is desirable to issue a power of attorney
- The authorization can be given to the chairman of the board, general manager or other named person
- The power of attorney can be granted and changed as many times as desired
- Issued authorizations and changes are registered automatically
- The solution is integrated with the general meeting minutes
- Automatic generation of a request to issue a power of attorney
- Free indication of who should be authorized (chairman of the board, general manager or other named person)
- Free change access
- The recipient of the power of attorney receives confirmation of the power of attorney given
- Automatic registration of issued authorizations or changes
- Integration with the general meeting minutes