We have many customers within technology, media and energy. These are both stand-alone companies with few shareholders and generally little complexity or they can be companies with many shareholders and thus increased complexity. There may also be structures with many companies to be managed. In all cases, customers like that dCompany makes it easy to manage the individual company and possibly a structure of companies where applicable.
Which need you have will largely depend on whether you are a single limited liability company with little complexity, whether you have a complex shareholder structure and whether you have a group structure. Feel free to follow the links to see what we can offer the various types of companies and structures.
It may also be that the company is owned by a private equity fund or a family office, with the needs that then apply.
Both media companies and energy companies have also become technology companies to a far greater extent than before. What they all have in common is that they see the need for digitization and several of our customers are well ahead in this area.
dCompany assists customers in technology, media and energy with, among other things:
- Shareholder’s book : A user-friendly shareholder’s book that gives control over the shareholders and which shares they own, including historical cost price and paid-in capital per share. stock.
- Shareholder register task : Submission of the shareholder register task directly from the platform through a few clicks and without the need to repeat information recorded when updating the shareholder register.
- Owner map : Overview of the ownership right up to the underlying personal shareholders through a shareholder map.
- Company map : Overview illustration of all the companies in a group with an indication of ownership shares.
- dBot : Digitized and automatic processes for carrying out capital increases, capital reductions, conversion of shares and twenty other company law processes
- Digital articles of association : Digital articles of association that ensure that everyone who works with the company always has access to the latest version, including any advisors who have gained access to the platform
- Electronic general meeting : The possibility to call for a general meeting in a digital way and get support for its implementation, including by digital submission and registration of powers of attorney and automatic registration in minutes.
- Message module : Option to send messages to all or some of the shareholders. The module supports the sending of attachments.
- Individual shareholder pages : All shareholders get access to their own shareholder page (“shareholder-view”) where they have information about their own shares, their cost price, whether they are blocked and whether a pledge has been registered. They also get access to all transactions they have been a part of. The company can publish information on the equal value and market value of the shares. The individual shareholder also gets a separate archive where the company can choose to publish information and the shareholders get a separate inbox for messages.
- Transaction module : Simple registration of new transactions in the shareholder book, whether the management is carried out by the company itself or an adviser. Automatic generation of transaction log showing all company events and transactions with details for each of these.
Some companies like to do everything themselves. Others like to outsource most things to advisers. The dCompany platform gives you full flexibility for both options in that it is possible to invite advisors as administrators on the platform.
Time to follow up with owners in a better way?
With dCompany you give shareholders peace of mind and an overview
Smarter administration of all types of joint stock companies
AI text assistant
The built-in text assistant gives you assistance to complete texts, improve, simplify and translate messages to shareholders and when writing agenda items etc.
One-click reporting to Brønnøysund
A wide range of company law decisions, such as board elections and capital increases, you can send directly to the Brønnøysund registers directly from the platform. The register message is then created in Altinn.
On-the-fly generation of calls and protocols
dBot creates all the necessary documents so that you can easily send them out or sign them with full integration with the shareholder book and articles of association.
dCompany is very responsive to feedback and has a customer focus in development.
The service has a user interface that does not require training to be used.