By using the dCompany platform, you can strengthen your position as an advisor to clients and customers. We have many examples where the use of dCompany is initiated by the advisor, and that the individual company gives the advisor the opportunity to log on to the platform as an advisor (then assigned the role of admin, and then typically by the fact that the company also has one or more internal people who have the role of admin).
When using dCompany, the adviser ensures that he is always up-to-date by having access to the latest shareholder book and articles of association. If the adviser uses the platform to update the shareholder book or articles of association, the company itself will always have access to updated information.
Many advisers have clients and customers who think that the costs of purely administrative work and work with simple company law processes are too high to put the work away. With dCompany, both the adviser and the company can keep the cost down, so that the adviser can get work that he or she would otherwise not have got. The advisers can therefore experience higher customer satisfaction. Clients and customers also get a special reason to return to this adviser.
A particularly popular function is to organize best practice for management investment programs on the platform:
- The shareholder book gives full control over the history of the individual participant, including the historical cost price and paid-in capital of the shares owned by the employees.
- If an employee quits, it is no longer necessary to spend time finding out what the cost price of the individual’s shares is. And in the event of an exit, it is easy to find the cost price and the time of acquisition to be able to calculate any tax (relevant for employees who do not invest through the company).
- And if the proceeds from the exit come as dividends, there is easy access to what has been paid in capital per share, so that this amount can be repaid tax-free.
- Participants in the investment program get access to their individual shareholder page, where it is shown, among other things, how many shares they own and where the transaction history is shown.
- On the shareholder side, the company can also publish the tax asset value of the shares so that this is easily accessible to everyone. And if it is desired to disclose the market value, this can be disclosed.
- Through a shared folder in the archive, the company can also publish information that it is desirable to share with the shareholders through the shareholder pages.
We therefore find that many advisers are interested in a wide range of services from dCompany:
- Company map : The adviser gets a clear illustration of all the companies in a group with an indication of ownership shares, and thus always has easily accessible knowledge about their own clients/customers.
- Owner map : Owner maps have the same effect as company maps, only that the owner maps provide an overview of the ownership right up to the underlying personal shareholders through shareholder maps. This is also an advantage as the advisers are often subject to requirements for anti-money laundering measures, and an overview of real rights holders is therefore important.
- Shareholder’s book : A user-friendly shareholder’s book that gives control over the shareholders and which shares they own, including historical cost price and paid-in capital per share. stock.
- Transaction module : Simple registration of new transactions in the shareholder book, which the adviser can carry out on behalf of the company. Automatic generation of transaction log showing all company events and transactions with details for each of these.
- Digital articles of association : Digital articles of association that ensure that everyone who works with the company always has access to the latest version, including the advisor who has been given access to the platform
- dBot : Digitized and automatic processes for carrying out capital increases, capital reductions, conversion of shares and around twenty other company law processes. The adviser can therefore deliver services of consistently high quality at a price that makes both adviser and client/customer happy.
- Shareholder register task : Submission of the shareholder register task directly from the platform through a few clicks and without the need to repeat information recorded when updating the shareholder register. We often see that auditors and accountants are the ones who submit this on behalf of the customers.
Let us know if you want to be a partner of dCompany. We can then make it easy for you to ensure that you can use the platform on behalf of your clients and customers.