Neither the employment of nor the role of CFO/CFO is directly regulated in the Companies Act. The person concerned will usually be employed by the general manager and report to the general manager.
A CFO or CFO often reads the requirements that follow for the chairman of the board, other board members and general manager, and often finds themselves responsible for these requirements either through explicit delegation or simply through an expectation that the CFO and CFO should have control. In addition, a CFO/CFO is often concerned with ensuring consistent quality through the use and development of best practice in addition to reducing internal time use and external costs.
The CFO or CFO is occasionally assigned the role of board secretary.
It is therefore quite common for a CFO or CFO to be assigned the role of administrator on dCompany’s platform, either alone or together with others. A CFO or finance director may often also want selected advisers to have direct access.
We find that a CFO/CFO is interested in a wide range of dCompany’s services:
- My Portfolio: Easy access to each of the relevant portfolio investments through My Portfolio, regardless of the nationality of the investment.
- Company map : Overview illustration of all the companies in a group with an indication of ownership shares.
- Owner map : Overview of the ownership right up to the underlying personal shareholders through a shareholder map.
- Shareholder’s book : A user-friendly shareholder’s book that gives control over the shareholders and which shares they own, including historical cost price and paid-in capital per share. stock.
- Transaction module : Simple registration of new transactions in the shareholder book, whether the management is carried out by the company itself or an adviser. Automatic generation of transaction log showing all company events and transactions with details for each of these.
- Digital articles of association : Digital articles of association that ensure that everyone who works with the company always has access to the latest version, including any advisors who have been given access to the platform
- dBot : Digitized and automatic processes for carrying out capital increases, capital reductions, conversion of shares and around twenty other company law processes.
- Shareholder register task : Submission of the shareholder register task directly from the platform through a few clicks and without the need to repeat information recorded when updating the shareholder register.